LEARN MORE>> Go Here.
RAIN CAPTURE and WATER CONSERVATION
Given today’s importance of conserving our fresh water resources, TSWS offers two applications
of our Stainless Steel Storage Tank Option.
- Rain fills your tank, provided you leave your tank empty (manual bypass valve)
- Every 3 or 4 days a 1322 gallon tank empties
- No rain? Tank automatically fills with municipal supply (mains) or well water
- Automated version “Smart Tank-Smart Sense” option.
- Tank is a 24/7 barometer constantly polling atmospheric pressure changes
- Guesses when rain is en route. Automatically closes valve to keep tank empty
- During dry periods (no rain), tank automatically fills with well or municipal water
- All water, rain or municipal processed in your 3-stage filtration unit before entering home
In both applications the filtration unit insures your rainwater and municipal water are perfectly safe to drink. All water meets or exceeds American Water Works Association (AWWA) and USEPA/NSF standards for potability.
You can certainly cut back or eliminate your bottled water habit, knowing that all your faucets provide water healthier than most bottled waters.
It is worth noting that families spend $600 – $1800 a year for bottled water. A single slim profile stainless steel tank of drinking water is equivalent to 10,400 seventeen ounce bottles of water.